Followers

We're on Facebook too!!

Click here to go to our Facebook page

Thursday, May 31, 2012

A Month Of Posts ...

I'm still working my way through the Fathers Day card orders today. I'm not sharing them on this post though, nope today I thought I'd share some cards that will be given tomorrow ... I would share them tomorrow, but I have something else in mind for tomorrows post that I definitely can't share until then!

So back to today... Linda asked us for two cards. One from her Son and one from her for her Daughter. All she could decide was that she wanted both of them to be Tatty teddy cards. Making two tatty teddy cards can prove to be a bit of a struggle when they're both for the same person. You see, the problem with Tatty is that the images usually all sit well with the same kinds of colours ... pastels. If you're not careful they can turn out to be very similar. So knowing they had to be different I started out with this one ...


That's tatty opening the cake box! See what I mean about the girly pastel colours? The image really does go well with those colours. Having made this one I then struggled to find another image I could use that wouldn't go with a similar colour palette. But then I found this ... 


Tatty got a little bit patriotic! But I hopefully you'll agree that they're two different cards ... just don't look at the ribbon!! (it's a different colour so it doesn't count!)

To be honest, I don't think it would matter to me how many tatty teddy cards I had as I love tatty teddy. He's definitely my favourite character to receive and to craft with. 

If you think this card is patriotic though, just you wait to see what I have in store for tomorrow!
Little x


1 comment: